November is Remembrance Month
|Highway 90 from Barrie|
|Borden has a military museum|
The Veteran's Affairs Canada offers suggestions on how to commemorate Veterans' Week
- Pin a poppy above your heart. See Poppy Campaign from the Royal Canadian Legion
- Attend the local Remembrance Day or event. Learn more about events taking place communities across Canada
- Talk to a friend or relative who has just returned home from Afghanistan or who served in other areas of conflict.
- Listen to Veterans talk about their experiences.
- Create a mashup and share it on the YouTube Channel (Opens a new window) and on our Veterans' Week Remembrance Feed.
- Visit the Veterans Affairs Canada Facebook fan page (Opens a new window), write on our wall and share how you remember.
- Change your Facebook profile picture to a poppy.