"Big Things" To See on Road Trips In Ontario
Explore Ontario's Jumbo Landmarks
|The Big Muskoka Chair in Gravenhurst...r.taylor|
- Wawa's Canadian Goose -- even taller than the T-Rex on display at the ROM.
- Kenora's Husky the Muskie -- muskies eat bait up to 30 per cent of their length -- meaning 'Husky' would go for bait as big as a fishing boat (12ft).
- Sudbury's Big Nickel -- the world's largest coin is 30-feet tall or as tall as a stack of 5,196 nickels -- that's almost $260
- The Haliburton Sculpture Forest in the Village of Haliburton
- Midland Ontario: Giant Murals on Georgian Bay
|Midland Murals on Georgian Bay Ontario|
See Ontario towns and cities for tourism related activities north of Toronto GTA.
Access areas north of Toronto GTA via Highway 400. The summer season offers up a number of romantic road trip suggestions for the perfect romantic getaway in Ontario's cottage and resort destinations.